Sunday 30 July 2017

London Film and Comic Con- Saturday 29th July 2017 @ Olympia

Layout of the stalls in Comic Con

Props and Costumes from Back To The Future

Batmobile, BatBike and BatBoat 

Ford Anglia from the Harry Potter Films


Sailor Moon Cosplayers

Michael Rosenbaum Talk

Mads Mikkelsen


Emily Kinney


Finn Jones


William Regal


Joe Dinicol


Selwyn Ward


Dan Fogler


Daniel Portman


Kristian Nairn


Michelle Harrison


Sacha Dhawan

Merch- Film and TV Prints of Justice League, Harley Quinn, Supernatural, Scream TV and Jamie from Outlander. Supernatural Purse. Free Samplers of Children of Blood and Bone and Floored.

Delorean 'Back To The Future' Photoshoot


Big Bang Theory Set Photoshoot


Groot Photoshoot


Michael Rosenbaum Photoshoot- In his talk he kept complaining that it was so hot and telling everyone to take their clothes off. He has a podcast called Inside Of You. After the photo he said thanks to me for coming. Between photos he was laughing and joking with people. Michael is such a lovely guy and really funny.


Mark Sheppard Photoshoot- My last photoshoot of the day which I had to queue for ages. He is really nice in person and a lot nicer than his character Crowley in Supernatural. I was chatting to the ladies behind and in front of me in the queue about The Walking Dead and Supernatural. After my photo he called the pop vinyl figure 'His little mini-me'. He is so nice and I hope to meet more of the Supernatural cast in the future as I'd love to get photos like this with them where I'm holding their pop vinyl figure or getting a massive hug from them. 













1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a really good time at comic-con! It was really cool seeing all the photos from comic-con! :D

    ReplyDelete