Wednesday 12 October 2011

Book Haul (Before September) Part 1

Here are books that I bought in the months leading up to September. Not all of them have been read yet as my TBR pile is really big. However, reviews will be posted on this blog when they have been read :)













By Midnight- Mia James
The Christmas Collection- Carol Higgins Clark
Once Dead Twice Shy- Kim Harrison
Intertwined- Gena Showalter
Beastly- Alex Flinn
Red Riding Hood- Sarah Blakeley Cartwright
Stefan Diaries Origins & Bloodlust- L.J.Smith
Vampire Diaries 3/4 & 5- L.J.Smith
Vampire Diaries 1/2- L.J.Smith
Let Me In- John Ajvide Lindqvist
I Am Number Four- Pittacus Lore


2 comments:

  1. Man, that is an awesome haul, it's fun to see all those covers. Since I've been buying books on the Nook I miss the covers, the feel and even the smell of actual new books. I hate to admit I haven't read any of these, sorry to say. I am more of a romcom,contemp Lauren Barnholdt Sarah Desseny kind of reader, I guess. Did you read Vickie Van Helsing? It's kind of a redo of the original Bram Stoker Dracula, set in high school. It's fun, you might like it (it's a 99 cent self pub, too!) Those do look cool, though! Keep up the great blogging, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love having a book in my hands. I have recently got an e-reader which I have been currently reading books on. At the moment I'm reading a book called Jacob T. Marley which is based on Jacob Marley from A Christmas Carol. I haven't read Vickie Van Helsing yet, but I want to soon :) Thanks I will keep up the great blogging. There will be more haul pages coming soon :) Out of those books I have read Vampire Diaries 1/2, Beastly and I Am Number Four, so you should definitely check those out as I thought they were really good :)

    ReplyDelete