Sunday 31 July 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Book Launch

Waterstones @ Tottenham Court Road


Letters to Harry Potter

Letter to Harry Potter



Deathly Hallows Part 2 Film

Rowan getting her face painted

Me getting my face painted

Our Golden Snitches

Rowan's 'Wanted' Poster

My 'Wanted' Poster

Potions Class

Banners and Lights

Potions Class

Phoenix Tears Drinks

My Hand Painting

Gryffindor Hand Paint

Rowan's Hand Painting

Gryffindor and Slytherin Hand Paint









Amortentia Potion

Confusing Concoction Potion

Draught of Living Death Potion

Felix Felicis Potion



Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Rowan

Me

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I really like all the decorations I may not know what it all means, but it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event looked amazing, you're so lucky you were there :)

    ReplyDelete