Saturday 25 April 2020

Author Recommendations- B.B. Easton



B.B. Easton
The Rain Trilogy, 44 Chapters
A Book Lovers Playlist: BB Easton Interview

I devoured The Hobbit back in middle school. 
The Hobbit: Amazon.co.uk: Tolkien, J. R. R.: Books


I've been craving a story about the forest and magic and maybe even fairies. Something that would transport me out of this house I've been quarantined in for the last month and into a completely different world. So I picked up A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I...AM...HOOKED. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I had escaped from this modern, mask-wearing, pandemic lockdown and was free to roam the icy wilderness of a wild new world. 
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Dark Romance

Sick Fux by Tillie Cole


Romantic Suspense

T M Frazier KING Series 1-7 LT by T M Frazier - from Ambis ...


Emotional Romance

My Torin by K. Webster


Romance with a message

It Ends with Us: Amazon.co.uk: Colleen Hoover: 9781501110368: Books


Romantic Comedy

The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1) by Kate Stewart


Rock Star Romance

In the Unlikely Event eBook: Shen, L.J.: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

No comments:

Post a Comment