Sunday 12 June 2011

Wandering Souls

Wandering Souls by Molly Bryant

SOLICITED ARC REVIEW



This was a really good supernatural manuscript. The story was really good. However, there were a lot of spelling mistakes, but they will be corrected throughout the editing process. The action commences in the prologue of the story, but it then slows down a lot as you get the lead-up to the rest of the action.

The supernatural action doesn't commence again until over halfway through the story, which was a tiny bit annoying in my opinion. However, I did like reading about Tatum and Dallin's life together and how Lance became involved in their lives. I did guess what was going to happen towards the end of the story though (who Dallin would turn out to be). Overall, I believe this to be a really good supernatural story and I can't wait to read a sequel if Molly decides to write one :)

                      Rating 4/5
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment